Marketing is either the best investment in the growth of your practice or the tax you pay for not having an established brand.
If you want to be successful at marketing you have to have a great business development strategy. I love the quote by Simon Simek:
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.”
The first thing I tell a prospective client is “Marketing is either the best investment in the growth of your business or the tax you pay for not having an established brand.”
Branding is often overlooked by many as colors, logos, websites, and promotional materials. But it’s actually much more than that.
In the trust economy, people want to be influenced not persuaded. Running specials and monthly deals is advertising and lead generation. Branding is being connected to your best customers so they feel you can help them.
They are on a journey and may not be ready for you yet. An established brand means that you are chosen when they are.
How We Help Build Your Brand
Our programs are designed to help you guide your customers to doing business with you. When people see your logo, hear your name, or drive by your business they know what you’re about.
- Brand assessment
- Demographic research
- Create your target market
- Define your brand and create the assets
- Create the story for your best customers
- Create a customer value journey
- Create content strategy and messaging
- Create a budget
- Develop a delivery strategy
- Develop a conversion and follow-up strategy
- Develop a customer experience strategy
- Support for referrals and brand advocates